2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(a) TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site.
(b) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. In order for you to access certain materials and Services that we offer in connection with the Site, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include your name, mailing address, and e-mail address.
(c) COOKIES. To make our Site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Cookies are small text files that a website saves to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They enable a website to remember your actions and preferences over a period of time.
(e) DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS. Our Site does not respond to browser-based, Do Not Track requests or signals. However, we do not permit third parties to collect a consumer’s Personal Information while a consumer is on our Site.
2.2. USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(a) COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION. We may use Personal Information to send you information about our company or our products or Services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary.
(c) YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS. If you have provided Personal Information to obtain Services or products for personal, family or household use, you may request from us, once a calendar year, information about your Personal Information that we shared, if any, with third parties and businesses for their own direct marketing uses. Such information would be the categories of relevant Personal Information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared such Personal Information for the immediately prior calendar year, e.g., a request made in 2018 will receive information regarding 2017 sharing activities. If you wish to obtain this information, you may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with “Request for Privacy Information” in the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you by reply to the e-mail address from which you sent the request. Not all information sharing is covered by this requirement, and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response. If you prefer to receive such information via regular first-class mail, please include such request in your e-mail. We will not accept requests via telephone or facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled properly, delivered properly, or that do not have the complete information as here specified.
3.1. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION. We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may visit your personal profile at here. Through your personal profile you may: (a) review and update your Personal Information that we have already collected; (b) choose whether or not you wish us to send you information about our company, or promotional material from some of our partners; and/or (c) choose whether or not you wish for us to share your Personal Information with third parties.
Terms and Conditions of Use
3. USE OF SOFTWARE. Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal use only. Such use shall be subject of a separate user agreement (the “User Agreement”) between you and the Company. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company and you may not copy or use them in any manner. You will not link to the Site or the Service without the prior written consent of Company, which may be granted or denied by Company in its sole and absolute discretion.
4. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit.
5. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Company has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. Company has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed on the rights of Company or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. Company’s policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Company to delete, edit or disable the material in question, you must provide Company with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it Company at: 18225 South Figueroa Street, Gardena, California 90248; Telephone (310) 532-1050; Fax (310) 881-1283; e-mail email@example.com.
6. COMPANY PRICING. All prices listed on the Site for products and Services are not binding any may be changed by Company at any time. All prices with respect to particular project products or Services are subject to quotes issued by Company.
7. NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
8. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION.
10. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2018 Arktura LLC. All rights reserved.
13. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks or logos owned by Company.
14. MODIFICATIONS. Company may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, modify and/or discontinue the Site and/or the Service at any time.