Arktura COVID-19 Update – March 23, 2020
To our clients, supporters and everyone else, you are the reason we do what we do. Here is what you can expect from Arktura over the coming weeks:
- Our worldwide network of local independent representatives, an extension of our brand, will be available to provide guidance on our products, schedule online meetings, and fulfill sample requests via FedEx delivery to your doorstep. Find your local Arktura rep here.
- Arktura’s offices in the USA and Netherlands are working from home and we will continue providing you with the exceptional service you all know and expect from our team. Factory customer service and estimating teams are available via phone and online meetings to walk you through options and pricing for our product to achieve your budget and design intent. Call 310-532-1050 ext.1.
- Factory project development specialists are available for meetings via video and phone to assist you in Fueling Possibilities® through our Solutions Studio® and Architectural department. Please send project reference materials to your local Arktura rep and we will get your meeting scheduled ASAP.
- Our dedicated team of project managers are, as always, working with contractors and architects all day to fully coordinate and produce your active projects. They will continue to bring your projects to fruition remotely in collaboration with our factories.
- As a responsible member of the construction industry, we are continuing to take new orders and are delivering projects on schedule. We will be communicating with you all even more in the coming days and weeks to ensure successful scheduling of deliveries.
Please note that the construction industry has been deemed critical in California thus our Los Angeles factory is operating, as is our Rotterdam factory, albeit with extreme measures to aid in fighting COVID-19.
We are taking new orders and delivering existing orders per usual as a responsible member of the construction industry. We understand this is a difficult time and recognize our responsibility to keep our team, and everyone who interacts with us safe. We are closely monitoring daily the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control regarding the spread of the virus. Safety is our top priority and together we all can help keep our industry safe and moving forward.
Founder | Executive VP