SoundAngle® ceiling system’s V-shaped baffles offer a scalable way to add dimensionality and decrease acoustical reverberations across spaces. Its angled face design and construction from our Soft Sound® acoustical material combine to dramatically reduce noise from all directions. SoundAngle® can be configured in numerous ways to adapt to existing structural elements and fit your design vision. Choose from two depths and a range of lengths, all available in a variety of colors and finishes, including wood-grain textures.
Reduce Noise & Enhance Acoustics
SoundAngle®'s Soft Sound® material reduces the impact of noise from everyday annoyances like ringing, typing, and chatter resulting in a more pleasant and productive environment. Its material works in concert with the design to help reduce and control reverberations leaving a lasting impression at scales ranging from assembly halls to conference rooms.
Open Plan Accessibility
SoundAngle®'s open design makes integrating systems above or below the modules simple and feasible. Easily removable fins allow access to larger systems and the open structure makes accessing lights, HVAC, rigging points, plumbing, AV equipment, and life safety systems easy for your maintenance team.
Expansive Soft Sound® Library
Choose from a large library of Soft Sound® colors and wood textures. Mix and match colors to an accent fins and complement the color scheme of your space.
Minimal Hanging Hardware
SoundAngle® provides structure and support with an angled metal bracket and thin suspension cable that is virtually invisible when viewed from below.
Profiles to Suit Your Needs
SoundAngle® is available in a range of lengths, heights, and configurable options, giving you complete design flexibility.
Baffle Materials & Colors
Soft Sound® Group AAcoustic PET
Soft Sound® Wood TexturesAcoustic PET
- Fin Depths: 6" & 12" Imperial | 15cm & 30.5cm Metric
- Lengths: 2´, 3´, 4´, 5´, 6´, 7´ & 8´ Imperial | 61, 91, 122, 152, 183, 213, 244, 274 cm Metric
- 12mm Soft Sound® (PET)
- Fire Rating
- ASTM E84 - Class A, UNE-EN 13501-1, B-s1,d0
- True NRC® 0.95: SoundAngle® 12” by 9’ (Fins Touching); E-300 Method
- True NRC® 0.95: SoundAngle® 6” by 9’ (Fins Touching); E-300 Method
- True NRC® 0.75: SoundAngle® 12” by 9’ (6” Gap); E-300 Method
- True NRC® 0.70: SoundAngle® 6” by 9’ (6” Gap); E-300 Method
- True NRC® 0.65: SoundAngle® 12” by 9’ (12” Gap); E-300 Method
- True NRC® 0.55: SoundAngle® 6” by 9’ (12” Gap); E-300 Method
- Attachment Method
- 1/32” Stainless Cable and Hardware
- Yes, quick release cables
- Yes, per installation manual
SELECT A STYLE
SoundAngle® is available in a variety of lengths and depths. Choose the dimensions that fit your vision and space.
SELECT A COLOR
Modules are available in a variety of colors and wood finishes. See our Soft Sound® color brochure for more information
SELECT NUMBER OF MODULES
SoundAngle® is scalable by design. Select the quantity of modules needed for your project.
Discounts available based on project quantity. Contact your local sales representative for pricing.
Additional options available.