Reduce Noise & Enhance Acoustics
SoundBar®'s Soft Sound® material reduces the impact of noise from everyday annoyances like ringing, typing, and chatter resulting in a more pleasant and productive environment. Its material works in concert with the design to help reduce and control reverberations leaving a lasting impression at scales ranging from assembly halls to conference rooms.
Integrated Lighting Options
SoundBar® offers 2 lighting options, Up and Down, allowing you to illuminate spaces in a variety of functional and decorative ways.
Versatile Endcaps & Universal Joiner Bracket
Choose end caps that blend with your color choice or choose a color scheme that works with the branding of the space. Combine SoundBars with joiner brackets, resulting in a seamless acoustic beam.
Range of Profiles & Expanding Soft Sound® Library
SoundBar® is available in a range of lengths, widths, and configurable options, giving you complete design flexibility in any space.
Minimal Hanging & Power Hardware
SoundBar® reduces the visual clutter of hanging and lighting cables with one powered cable on each end.
Compatible with SoftSpan®
SoundBar® offers connectivity with SoftSpan® 24, 48, and 48A modules and perimeter and corner beams to create a multitude of unique layouts with visual continuity across as space.
Baffle Materials & Colors
Soft Sound® Group AAcoustic PET
Soft Sound® Wood TexturesAcoustic PET
- 3" Width
- Heights: 4", 6" & 10" Imperial | 10cm, 15cm, & 25.5cm Metric
- Lengths: 2', 3', 4', 5', 6', 7', 8', & 9' Imperial | 60, 90, 120, 150, 180, 210, 240, 274.5cm Metric
- 4" Width
- Heights: 6" & 10" Imperial | 15cm & 25.5cm Metric
- Lengths: 2', 3', 4', 5', 6', 7', & 8' Imperial | 60, 90, 120, 150, 180, 210, 240cm Metric
- 12mm Soft Sound® (PET)
- Fire Rating
- ASTM E84 - Class A, UNE-EN 13501-1, B-s1,d0
- True NRC® 1.15: SoundBar® (4"x10"x96") 6" O.C ; F-100 Method
- True NRC® 0.90: SoundBar® (4"x10"x96") 12" O.C ; F-100 Method
- True NRC® 0.55: SoundBar® (3"x4"x96") 6" O.C ; F-100 Method
- True NRC® 0.40: SoundBar® (3"x4"x96") 12" O.C ; F-100 Method
- True NRC® 0.60: SoundBar® (4"x10"x108") 12" O.C ; E300 Method
- True NRC® 0.50: SoundBar® (3"x6"x108") 12" O.C ; E300 Method
- Attachment Method
- 1/16" Stainless Cable and Hardware
- Yes, quick release cables
SoundBar® – Product Brochure PDF – ImperialTear Sheet6.31 MB
Soft Sound® Color Brochure & SpecificationsBrochure545.05 KB
Soft Sound® and Powder Coat Color Pairing Chart460.04 KB
SoundBar® – 3D DWG – Imperial3D Model3.36 MBzip
SoundBar® – 3D SKP – Imperial3D Model2.44 MBzip
SoundBar® – 3D RFA – Imperial3D Model18.01 MBzip
SELECT A STYLE
SoundBar® is available in a variety of lengths, widths, and depths and in Up, Down, and Duo lighting configurations. Select the style that best fits your vision and space.
SELECT A COLOR
Modules are available in a variety of colors and wood finishes. See our Soft Sound® color brochure for more information
SELECT NUMBER OF MODULES
SoundBar® is scalable by design. Select the quantity of modules needed for your project.